Industrial Grade Safe
Where specified, disposable components are certified industrial grade
safe. This means that they are suitable for use with pneumatic
dispensers. Most are safe for use to 100psi pressure with single use.
This is not applicable to manual graduated syringes, etc. which are not
designed for use with air powered dispensing equipment.
including syringe barrels, cartridges, pistons, plungers, tip caps, end caps,
dispense tips, are precision engineered for industrial applications. Do
not clean with aggressive solvents if using component parts with
air powered dispensers.
Always wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing suitable for
your dispensing application.
- Do not exceed maximum operating pressure of 100
- Do not heat syringe barrels or cartridges to a temperature greater
than 100 F (38 C).
- Dispose of components according to local regulations after use.
- Do not clean components with strong solvents (e.g. MEK, Acetone, THF,
- Cartridge retainer systems and barrel loaders should be cleaned with
mild detergents only.
- To prevent fluid waste in the barrel, use wiper pistons.
- With our air-powered syringe dispensers, use part
881-000-000 inline filter
when using watery
Syringes and other
items are manufactured without the use of silicone mould release agents.
As a result of these zero silicone traces, adhesives and materials you
dispense are not affected. Some adhesives can lose performance if
exposed to silicones or release agents. And silicones can find their way onto your
end products. So certified silicone-free components are very important.
only the highest quality components that
are guaranteed silicone free, where specified. Some manual graduated
syringes are not guaranteed silicone-free. All tips, air barrels,
pistons, cartridges, plungers, nozzles, caps and bottles are silicone-free
ADL One-Year (12 months) Warranty